26 December 2006

The sacred number 419

You're been chosen with very good reason
to act as conduit for a nice pile of cash.
You need do nothing dangerous or flash,
merely reflect that this is the right season
for it; some banks have put the squeeze on
you for spending that was somewhat rash.
So you know that this very desirable stash
of Nigerian funds is yours for a small treason.
If you believe this, I'll just need to know
your back account, your password, and all that;
you'll soon be rolling in a glorious pile.
Of course, you realise, you might have to go
to Lagos, but you can get there in nothing flat;
you might, however, stay there a long while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning Greetings,

From about the time my Girlfriend told me that her birthday is April 19, the numbers 1 and 9 have become very regular in my perceived data. What does this sacred number 4/19 solve any financial puzzle in my life?